Your gift truly makes a difference.
Your donation allows us to recruit, orient, place, train and support our tutor/mentors who work with Providence students who need the most support. Not only are you investing in their education today, but you are expanding their options for success tomorrow. Your donation to Inspiring Minds will help us provide opportunities through which young people discover who they are, gain abilities to shape their own lives and learn how to interact and contribute to the world around them.
Ways to Give
- Give online using a credit or debit card through our secure donation portal above (and get those miles or other credit card perks!).
- Give by mail by sending your check, payable to Inspiring Minds, to 190 Broad Street 2nd Floor West, Providence, RI 02903.
- Make a Tribute or Memorial Gift. Donate in memory or honor of someone special, and we will send the honoree or bereaved family an acknowledgment card of your support.
- Give a Matching Gift. Contact the human resource department at your company to inquire if your company offers a matching gift program. You may be able to double the size of your gifts to Inspiring Minds!
- Give Through the United Way. We can receive United Way gifts if you designate Inspiring Minds specifically on your United Way form. Also, if you have established a Philanthropy Fund at the United Way, you can arrange for distribution to us. We are not a United Way agency and do not receive any funding directly from the United Way.
- Give through RI SECA, the state employee charitable appeal.
- Give through your employer. Contact us to see if your employer is connected to us.
Other ways you can help!
- Add Inspiring Minds to your Amazon Smiles Account.
- Like and follow us on social media Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn.
- Many social media platforms also crowd fundraise. You’re welcome to set up a fundraiser to benefit Inspiring Minds. We’re registered with Network For Good and Facebook. Contact us for details on how to do this!
- Volunteer! Become a member to register to volunteer. You can help a struggling student in just an hour a week.